Mar 16, 2013

International Funds Keeps Me Uncreative


International Funds Keeps Me Uncreative

In this small text, I would like to share one of my thoughts concerning all money and funds that have been flowing to Afghanistan, but Afghanistan is only one example. What I am trying to say here is based on my experience, what I have seen and read. I cannot say for sure that how much money the USA and its allies have spent in Afghanistan to so-called reconstruct it. But, what I can say for sure is that one of the reasons superpowers care about is rising of new global geniuses who would deform “new world orders” and construct them into new form.

Superpowers spend lots of money in their countries, exploiting researchers, scholars, theorists on HOW TO BE MORE CREATIVE and all those guys build up new theories, technologies and etc. They don’t know that their governments only care about to find the holes and gaps inside and outside the creativity aiming to, first, fill them up preventing other countries.

Here, what I am trying to bring up is that superpowers, through funds, deposits, gratuitous money to developing countries, want to keep developing countries uncreative. All these monies stop residents of developing countries dependent on floods of free-of-charge money. And researchers have proven that financial dependence stops human brain’s capacity to ponder over. When a boy just like me in Afghanistan is busy enough with making money, ridiculous politics, senseless Free Market, global democracy mottos and too many other preoccupations, how am I going to be creative thinking of how to build my world the way I desire?

No way! All the people I know in my country are stuck with making money; for them, money speaks first. “2014 has become a nightmare from which we cannot wake up safely” this is what they think. Friends of mine are fleeing the country, businesspeople are withdrawing their money investing in other countries, politicians are dealing over a vague and unclear future for Afghans.

I think that if we Afghans were allowed at the beginning of scenario to think creatively, or we were taught and guided how to think constructively creative with an aim to help each other to join the world to forward-look, we would have a better status quo. 

0 comments: